Tax Information Resources
Print forms at the library
Limited preprinted income tax forms and booklets will be available at Willmar Public Library for the 2016-2017 tax season.
Forms available at the library include: 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ
Library staff can assist patrons in locating tax forms online and directing patrons to other print or online resources. Library staff are not financial professionals and cannot assist patrons with filling out tax forms.
Click on the logos to go directly to the federal and Minnesota tax sites to download and print tax forms
- Federal 2016 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ forms, Schedule A
- Minnesota 2016 Income Tax forms and instructions
- Minnesota 2016 Property Tax forms and instructions
- Other tax forms can be found at:
You may download and/or print state and federal forms using library Internet workstations. Call 320-235-3162 to make a reservation.
Printing at the library costs 20 cents per page and copying costs 25 cents per page.
- for Individuals: 1-800-829-1040
- for Businesses: 1-800-829-4933
- Hearing Impaired: TTY/TDD 1-800-829-4059
- Forms & Publications: 1-800-829-3676