Tax Information Resources
Information About Your Tax Forms
Information About Your Tax Forms [PDF] notice from the IRS, February 2018
Print forms at the library
Limited preprinted income tax forms (1040, 1040A, and 1040 EZ) and instructions will be available at the Willmar Public Library for the 2017 tax season.
Forms available at the library include: 1040 EZ, 1040, and 1040A
Library staff can assist patrons in locating tax forms online and directing patrons to other print or online resources. Library staff are not financial professionals and cannot assist patrons with filling out tax forms.
Click on the logos to go directly to the federal and Minnesota tax sites to download and print tax forms
- Federal 2017 1040, 1040a forms, 1040EZ forms, Schedule A
- Minnesota 2017 Income Tax forms and instructions
- Minnesota 2017 Property Tax forms and instructions
- Other tax forms can be found at:
You may download and/or print state and federal forms using library Internet workstations. Call 320-235-3162 to make a reservation.
Printing at the library costs 20 cents per page and copying costs 25 cents per page.
- for Individuals: 1-800-829-1040
- for Businesses: 1-800-829-4933
- Hearing Impaired: TTY/TDD 1-800-829-4059
- Forms & Publications: 1-800-829-3676